- Experian Fined by CFPB; Jumbo Program News; Technology Updates
- Up-and-coming dancer and rap artist YvngSwag uses his art to take a stand against racism
- Factom releases new solutions that leverage blockchain technology
- Monday Morning Cup of Coffee: The dark side of mortgage automation
- 1 in 4 have less than $1K saved for retirement
- Mexicans who help build Trump wall ‘traitors,’ top Archdiocese says
- Officials: Trump to sign order on Tuesday easing energy regulations
- US Republican lawmaker quits conservative House group over healthcare conflict
Shellpoint Partners Returns to Prime Jumbo RMBS Market
Shellpoint has been selling another charity of private-label debt holds corroborated essentially by loans it acquired from Bank of America, National Association, rather than loans originated by a possess New Penn subsidiary.
The material for a $280 million Shellpoint CoOriginator Trust 2017-1 consists essentially of 30-year, fixed-rate mortgages (99.3%), with usually a tiny commission of 15-year floating-rate mortgages (0.1%) and seven-year, hybrid adjustable-rate mortgages (0.6%), according to Kroll Bond Rating Agency.