- Experian Fined by CFPB; Jumbo Program News; Technology Updates
- Up-and-coming dancer and rap artist YvngSwag uses his art to take a stand against racism
- Factom releases new solutions that leverage blockchain technology
- Monday Morning Cup of Coffee: The dark side of mortgage automation
- 1 in 4 have less than $1K saved for retirement
- Mexicans who help build Trump wall ‘traitors,’ top Archdiocese says
- Officials: Trump to sign order on Tuesday easing energy regulations
- US Republican lawmaker quits conservative House group over healthcare conflict
Top Producer Pro Tips: Northeast Notables
Who is someone in your life, personally or professionally, who helps contribute to your success?
My assistant, Tanner Johnson. His weaknesses are my strengths, and my weaknesses are his strengths. It works really well. We’ve learned from each other. We think of unique solutions to get deals done. I’ll be thinking of one solution and he comes up with a solution I haven’t even been thinking about.