- CoreLogic Sees Signs of Credit Cracks
- Here’s Trump’s record on the middle class
- 3 things you didn’t know about Beyoncé’s most popular Met Gala looks
- Russians, in peaceful protest, call for Putin to quit
- 13 things you didn’t know you could clean with a Magic Eraser
- Vouchers Found to Lower Test Scores in Washington Schools
- PyroGenesis Canada Inc. (PYRNF: OTCQB) | PyroGenesis Announces 2016 Results: Revenues Decrease 16%; Gross Margins (before non-cash items) Increase to 41%; EBITDA (Adj.) Improves 33% Year Over Year; Current Backlog $9.9MM
- Mom Who Overdosed While Shopping With Toddler Gets Probation
A send-off to remember for Congress
Before members of Congress made their way back to Washington after the August recess, OFA supporters made sure they had a send-off to remember. Volunteers brought Action August to a close by reminding their representatives to stand with the American Dream and their constituents in support of immigration reform.
In Kingston, New York, OFA members brought Congressman Chris Gibson 11 reasons to support the 11 million undocumented immigrants living in uncertainty.
Advocates for comprehensive immigration reform rallied at Congressman Scott Rigell’s office in Virginia.
OFA Texas volunteers got their friends and neighbors fired up and honking for immigration reform.
Congressman Kevin McCarthy heard from OFA California supporters who asked him to stand with the American Dream.