- Legal News; CFPB Reform Update; Fannie, Freddie, Conforming Lender Changes
- Trump’s Wall Street cop is a big defender of it
- Shop this video: Brush on your sunscreen over your makeup
- Black Knight: Rising interest rates drive prepayment speeds to three-year low
- ACLU files claim against border patrol agent who allegedly sexually assaulted two sisters
- Man faces 40 years in prison for murder of 3-week-old son
- Woman says she found intruder watching her shower
- Bingo Nation, Inc. (BLTO: OTCQB) | Bingo Nation Announces Board Appointment
A send-off to remember for Congress
Before members of Congress made their way back to Washington after the August recess, OFA supporters made sure they had a send-off to remember. Volunteers brought Action August to a close by reminding their representatives to stand with the American Dream and their constituents in support of immigration reform.
In Kingston, New York, OFA members brought Congressman Chris Gibson 11 reasons to support the 11 million undocumented immigrants living in uncertainty.
Advocates for comprehensive immigration reform rallied at Congressman Scott Rigell’s office in Virginia.
OFA Texas volunteers got their friends and neighbors fired up and honking for immigration reform.
Congressman Kevin McCarthy heard from OFA California supporters who asked him to stand with the American Dream.