- Experian Fined by CFPB; Jumbo Program News; Technology Updates
- Up-and-coming dancer and rap artist YvngSwag uses his art to take a stand against racism
- Factom releases new solutions that leverage blockchain technology
- Monday Morning Cup of Coffee: The dark side of mortgage automation
- 1 in 4 have less than $1K saved for retirement
- Mexicans who help build Trump wall ‘traitors,’ top Archdiocese says
- Officials: Trump to sign order on Tuesday easing energy regulations
- US Republican lawmaker quits conservative House group over healthcare conflict
Satya Nadella: Digital transformation is changing the face of manufacturing
A digital transformation is remaking companies and their factories, bringing the intersection of manufacturing and technology even closer, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella said Sunday in his keynote address at Hannover Messe 2016, the world’s largest industrial technology fair, in Germany.
Enabling that transformation are systems of intelligence that help companies gain insight and take action from big data, optimize their operations and change the very nature of the business models around their industrial products, Nadella said.
Read more on what he had to say by visiting Microsoft News Center.