- CoreLogic Expects Reauthorization, Maybe Even Reform, of Flood Insurance Program
- White House: Trump tells Canada, Mexico, he won’t terminate NAFTA treaty yet
- Jammin Java Corp. (JAMN: OTC Pink Current) | High Performance Beverages Signs MOU to Create Joint Venture With Jammin Java for New Line of Cold Coffee Beverages
- Ryan, McConnell, Brady, Hatch Statement on Administration’s Tax Plan
- Speaker Ryan on FCC Announcement to Restore Internet Freedom
- Speaker Ryan’s Remarks at ‘Washington
- Police: 750 Bags of Heroin Found Stuffed in Teddy Bear
- White House Says Trump Won’t Immediately Pull Out of NAFTA
Satya Nadella: Digital transformation is changing the face of manufacturing
A digital transformation is remaking companies and their factories, bringing the intersection of manufacturing and technology even closer, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella said Sunday in his keynote address at Hannover Messe 2016, the world’s largest industrial technology fair, in Germany.
Enabling that transformation are systems of intelligence that help companies gain insight and take action from big data, optimize their operations and change the very nature of the business models around their industrial products, Nadella said.
Read more on what he had to say by visiting Microsoft News Center.