- CoreLogic Sees Signs of Credit Cracks
- Here’s Trump’s record on the middle class
- 3 things you didn’t know about Beyoncé’s most popular Met Gala looks
- Russians, in peaceful protest, call for Putin to quit
- 13 things you didn’t know you could clean with a Magic Eraser
- Vouchers Found to Lower Test Scores in Washington Schools
- PyroGenesis Canada Inc. (PYRNF: OTCQB) | PyroGenesis Announces 2016 Results: Revenues Decrease 16%; Gross Margins (before non-cash items) Increase to 41%; EBITDA (Adj.) Improves 33% Year Over Year; Current Backlog $9.9MM
- Mom Who Overdosed While Shopping With Toddler Gets Probation
Skype for Windows 8 Gets an Update
We recently released an updated version of Skype for Windows 8 that gives our users higher control over who can contact them by adding the ability to block contacts, as well as other performance improvements.
Additional enhancements include improved loading speed and reliability across the application. As a result, contacts load speed should now be a lot faster.
Head on over to Skype’s Garage Updates Blog for the full story.
Posted by Jeff Meisner
Editor, The Official Microsoft Blog