- Home Inventory Fell to Three-Year Low in December: Redfin
- Mortgage Banking, M&A Fuel Profits during Wintrust Financial
- M&T’s Profit Rises on Lower Merger Costs, Higher CRE Lending
- MBS RECAP: Bond Markets Continue Slide
- Alec Baldwin reprises Trump impression at passionate anti-Trump rally
- GeckoSystems Intl. Corp. (GOSY: OTC Pink Current) | GeckoSystems Named Amongst First Tier Service Robotics Vendors, Updates Shareholders
- California lifts Fidelity National Title Company’s suspension on conducting business
- Four Takeaways from Mnuchin’s Capitol Hill Grilling
Skype Hits 2 Billion Minutes Per Day
Skype has hit a major milestone – Skype users are now spending 2 billion minutes per day connecting with one another!
Just how big is 2 billion minutes? Take a gander at the infographic below to find out.
2 billion minutes infographic by Skype
“Two billion minutes is a testament to our users who are making Skype the everyday communications hub that brings people together. This massive amount of connection – enough time to watch 1.6 million movies – is also a testament to the hard work of our product teams who have enabled these great experiences. Whether making a voice or video call, sending an instant message, sharing a file or connecting with a group of friends, now more than ever before, Skype brings people together whenever they are apart,” Skype blogger Elisa Steele wrote over on The Big Blog today.
Posted by Jeff Meisner
Editor, The Official Microsoft Blog