- Who would lose cover under Obamacare repeal?
- Enertopia Corp (ENRT: OTCQB) | Technology Commercialization Agreement
- Did a new CEO of Wells only infer he schooled zero from prior CEO ouster?
- The pessimist’s beam to 2017 is here and it’s time for everybody to panic
- Economic confidence soars on Trump presidential win
- MBS RECAP: Narrowest Trading Day Since The Election
- How to style faux leather leggings
- Sexy Stars: Christina Milian wears super sheer dress and Lady Gaga gets bold in bizarre bra
Skype Hits 2 Billion Minutes Per Day
Skype has hit a major milestone – Skype users are now spending 2 billion minutes per day connecting with one another!
Just how big is 2 billion minutes? Take a gander at the infographic below to find out.
2 billion minutes infographic by Skype
“Two billion minutes is a testament to our users who are making Skype the everyday communications hub that brings people together. This massive amount of connection – enough time to watch 1.6 million movies – is also a testament to the hard work of our product teams who have enabled these great experiences. Whether making a voice or video call, sending an instant message, sharing a file or connecting with a group of friends, now more than ever before, Skype brings people together whenever they are apart,” Skype blogger Elisa Steele wrote over on The Big Blog today.
Posted by Jeff Meisner
Editor, The Official Microsoft Blog