- ACLU files claim against border patrol agent who allegedly sexually assaulted two sisters
- Man faces 40 years in prison for murder of 3-week-old son
- Woman says she found intruder watching her shower
- Bingo Nation, Inc. (BLTO: OTCQB) | Bingo Nation Announces Board Appointment
- Speaker Ryan Celebrates Opening of ‘First Women in Congress’ Exhibit
- Speaker Ryan on Prong Three Health Care Legislation
- It’s Go Time
- South Korea to Inject $2.6 Bln Into Ailing Shipyard Daewoo
Skype Hits 2 Billion Minutes Per Day
Skype has hit a major milestone – Skype users are now spending 2 billion minutes per day connecting with one another!
Just how big is 2 billion minutes? Take a gander at the infographic below to find out.
2 billion minutes infographic by Skype
“Two billion minutes is a testament to our users who are making Skype the everyday communications hub that brings people together. This massive amount of connection – enough time to watch 1.6 million movies – is also a testament to the hard work of our product teams who have enabled these great experiences. Whether making a voice or video call, sending an instant message, sharing a file or connecting with a group of friends, now more than ever before, Skype brings people together whenever they are apart,” Skype blogger Elisa Steele wrote over on The Big Blog today.
Posted by Jeff Meisner
Editor, The Official Microsoft Blog