- Fannie Mae’s Focus Will Not Change with New Administration, CEO Says
- Bankers’ Interest in MPF Program Grows Again After Long Hiatus
- Freddie Focusing on Credit Risk Transfers as Portfolio Winds Down
- NAR Releases New Measure of Affordability
- Even Trump voters want minimum wage raised
- Sweden asks the US to explain Trump comment
- Farmers & Merchants Bank of Long Beach (CA) (FMBL: OTCQB) | Farmers & Merchants Bank of Long Beach Declares First-Quarter Cash Dividend of $23 Per Share
- State Regulators Stepping Up Servicer Exams
Skype Hits 2 Billion Minutes Per Day
Skype has hit a major milestone – Skype users are now spending 2 billion minutes per day connecting with one another!
Just how big is 2 billion minutes? Take a gander at the infographic below to find out.
2 billion minutes infographic by Skype
“Two billion minutes is a testament to our users who are making Skype the everyday communications hub that brings people together. This massive amount of connection – enough time to watch 1.6 million movies – is also a testament to the hard work of our product teams who have enabled these great experiences. Whether making a voice or video call, sending an instant message, sharing a file or connecting with a group of friends, now more than ever before, Skype brings people together whenever they are apart,” Skype blogger Elisa Steele wrote over on The Big Blog today.
Posted by Jeff Meisner
Editor, The Official Microsoft Blog