Artichoke lovers will fall in love with this Artichoke, Tomato and Spinach Pizza. It takes the classic spinach artichoke combination and turns it into an amazing pizza!
If you are a fan of the spinach/artichoke combo, you will LOVE this recipe. I practically ate the whole thing myself. And it reheats fairly decently – which I always love!
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb pizza dough
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 1 13.75 oz can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- Place a pizza stone in the oven and preheat to 450ºF. Let the stone heat up for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic and parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Roll the pizza dough into a large round. Spread 3 tablespoons of the garlic oil mixture over the dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle the mozzarella over the oil, then sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan over the top.
- Add the artichokes, tomatoes and spinach to the bowl with the remaining oil mixture. Toss to combine. Arrange the mixture over the cheese. Sprinkle the remaining 3 tablespoons of Parmesan over the top.
- Place the pizza in the oven on the pizza stone and bake until the crust is crisp and the cheese is melted, 10-12 minutes.