Moody’s affirmed Akbank’s ratings on 2 October 2015
Oct 05, 2015
OTC Disclosure News Service
– International Rating Agency Moody’s affirmed Akbank’s ratings on 2 October 2015. Ratings are below;
* Long-term Foreign Currency and Local Currency ratings affirmed at “Baa3”.
* Short-term Foreign Currency and Local Currency ratings affirmed at “Prime-3”.
* Baseline Credit Assessment (BCA) affirmed at “ba1”.
* Senior Unsecured Rating affirmed at “Baa3”.
* Outlook of long-term deposit ratings affirmed as “Negative”.
Copyright © 2015 OTC Markets. All Rights Reserved
The above news release has been provided by the above company via the OTC Disclosure and News Service. Issuers of news releases and not OTC Markets Group Inc. are solely responsible for the accuracy of such news releases.