SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Jan. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — On January 4, 2016 Global Profit Technologies issued a press release and filed supplemental information through OTC Markets, the full contents of which can be seen at the company’s website: http://4x-dynamicautotrader.com/companynews. Highlights include:
- The company is back to being ‘in revenue’ during 2016 and looking forward to an exciting year.
- We consider 2015 to be the year that our plan for the future of this company truly took shape. A year of significant transformation for the way our business is conducted and it was the year that the original vision for the direction of our company found solid footing.
- In 2014, we released our fully automated Forex trading software, the 4X-DAT™, to the public through a self-funded network marketing program.
- As a result of trader problems with brokerages, in late 2014 the company worked to develop a solution that would allow proper trade execution and optimal trading environment for our clients. Stopped sales/marketing efforts as a result of this need and have recorded only nominal revenues in 2015.
- In 2015 finalized the formation of a strategic partnership with Automata FX, Ltd. ─ a global offshore foreign currency brokerage. Partnership includes the licensing of a new, fully automated 4X-DAT™ platform, created exclusively for Automata FX and powered by 4X-DAT™.
- Pleased to announce that after nearly a full year of preparation, the Company will be resuming sales/marketing efforts and is back to being ‘in revenue’ entering 2016.
- In 2016, the prime focus will be on the growth of the 4X-DAT™ platform usage through Automata FX, as this will currently be the main driver of growth for GLPT.
- Intend to accomplish this by aiding Automata FX in securing new users through combined marketing efforts, white label marketing and sub-licensing agreements and through Automata FX’s lucrative Introducing Broker program.
- More encouraged than ever about GLPT’s position in the Forex market. Now enjoy a level of control over the way 4X-DAT™ is delivered to the trader, providing assurances that it will function in an optimal trading environment to generate revenues for GLPT to ultimately increase the enterprise value for our shareholders and returns on trading for forex traders using 4X-DAT™.
Some of the statements made in this press release are forward-looking statements that reflect management’s current views and expectations with respect to future events. These forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future events and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, many of which are outside our control, which could cause actual events to differ materially from those expressed or implied by the statements. These risks and uncertainties are based on a number of factors, including but not limited to the business risks disclosed in our public filings, especially the section entitled “Risk Factors” in our Annual Report filed through OTC Markets for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2014. We undertake no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Inquiries should be directed to James Foura, Vice President – Communications, at email@example.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-profit-technologies—ceo-letter-to-shareholders-and-company-update-300199583.html
SOURCE Global Profit Technologies