BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING MINUTES
Oct 30, 2012
OTC Disclosure News Service
Sao Paulo, Brazil
CNPJ/MF no. 89.463.822/0001-12
Open Company of Authorized Capital – New Market
Board of Directors Meeting Minutes 021/2012
1. Date, Time and Place: Held on October 30, 2012, at 5 P.M., at Company headquarters, at Rua Dalton Lahm dos Reis, nº 201, in the City of Caxias do Sul, State of Rio Grande do Sul.
2. Calling and Attendance: The members of the Board of Directors were duly called, as provided for in article 22 of Company By-laws. As the majority of members of the Board of Directors were present, the Meeting was installed.
3. Board: Ronaldo Iabrudi dos Santos Pereira, Chairman; Thiago Piovesan, Secretary.
4. Agenda: (a) The approval the extending of Credit Lines contracted with Banco Itaú BBA, totaling R$83.6 million, which are going to expire on October 31, 2012; and, (b) to authorize the Company’s Administrators to take the measures and practice the acts deemed necessary in relation to the matters of the items above.
5. Resolutions: After discussion of the agenda, which was previously known by everyone, the Directors unanimously resolved upon: (a) To approve extend by four months the Credit Lines contracted with Banco Itaú BBA, totaling R$83.6 million, which are going to expire on October 31, 2012, under the following conditions: (i) operations in the form Progredir rate mode CDI + 3,25% pa and; (ii) CDB operations with CDI rate + 4% pa; and, (b) The authorization to the Company’s Administrators to take the measures and practice the acts deemed necessary in relation to the matters of the items above.
6. CLOSING: There existing no further matters to be discussed, the Meeting was closed, and the present minutes drawn up which, after being read and found to be in order, was signed by all the attendants. Caxias do Sul, October 30, 2012. Ronaldo Iabrudi dos Santos Pereira, President; Thiago Piovesan, Secretary; Members of the Board: Ronaldo Iabrudi dos Santos Pereira, Nestor Perini, Osvaldo Burgos Schirmer, Celso Fernando Lucchesi, Antonio Carlos Augusto Ribeiro Bonchristiano, Wilson Santarosa, Carlos Fernando Costa and Caio Marcelo de Medeiros Melo.
I hereby acknowledge that this is a true and faithful copy of that drawn up on the proper book.
The above news release has been provided by the above company via the OTC Disclosure and News Service. Issuers of news releases and not OTC Markets Group Inc. are solely responsible for the accuracy of such news releases.