ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla., Aug. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — O2 Secure Wireless, Inc. (OTC PINK: OTOW) is announcing that they will be attending the CTIA Wireless Association World Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada on September 9-11, 2014 in order to meet with new LTE equipment vendors for the company’s upcoming projects who have interest in the rapid growth O2 Secure Wireless is undergoing in this ever growing market. O2 Secure Wireless, Inc. will be evaluating the latest in technologies in Cyber Security, VOLTE, mobile payment applications, privacy software and other areas of business the Company has both vested interest in and will be launching. Information on the conference can be found at: http://www.ctia.org/
“We are looking forward to meeting with our current and possible future vendors who have taken a serious interest in our company. In the technology world everything changes rapidly and it is important for the company to stay on top of these new and exciting advancements,” states Val Kazia, CEO of O2 Secure Wireless. “We will be meeting potential vendors who have both indicated interest in assisting us with ramping up product orders and services we provide. Such vendors are attending the show to specifically meet with us for our upcoming projects.
- Mobile broadband subscriber penetration will reach 32 percent worldwide, or 2.3 billion users. 55 percent of new subscribers are from developing nations who previously lived in areas with limited access to the Internet.
- Around 62 percent of people reported reading more now than before because they can read via a mobile device, according to a survey of nearly 5,000 people in Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Kenya, Nigeria, Pakistan and Zimbabwe.
- Tablet Connections to Increase 66% by 2015. By the end of 2014, mobile subscribers are expected to reach 7 billion users, almost the equal to the world’s total population, with 75 percent of users residing in developing economies. Growing at an average rate of 78.4 percent a year, wearable wireless devices, also known as wearable’s, are expected to reach 111.9 million devices globally by 2018.
- Revenue from mobile apps will exceed $27 billion by 2018 in North America, owing mainly from in-app purchases and in-app advertising.
- More than fifty percent of consumers believe mobile devices will replace televisions as the most common way to consume television shows and movies in the next eight years
- Mobile data traffic in North America will multiply itself by seven between 2013 and 2019.
About CTIA-The Wireless Association®
CTIA-The Wireless Association is an international nonprofit membership organization that has represented the wireless communications industry since 1984. Membership in the association includes wireless carriers and their suppliers, as well as providers and manufacturers of wireless data services and products. The association advocates on behalf of its members at all levels of government. CTIA also coordinates the industry’s voluntary efforts to provide consumers with a variety of choices and information regarding their wireless products and services. This includes the voluntary industry guidelines; programs that promote mobile device recycling and reusing; and wireless accessibility for people with disabilities. CTIA also supports numerous important industry initiatives, such as GrowingWireless.com to provide parents with tools and information to educate themselves so they may teach their kids how to use wireless technology responsibly; “go wireless, go green” campaign to educate consumers and policymakers about the industry’s numerous eco-friendly initiatives and activities; “On the Road, Off the Phone,” a teen-focused safe driving public service announcement campaign; AccessWireless.org, a resource for consumers to research and find information on accessible wireless products and services; and text4baby, a free mobile educational service to promote the birth of healthy babies. The association also operates the industry’s leading trade shows and certification programs, which provide carriers and manufacturers peace of mind by leveraging expertise from CTIA members across the ecosystem and harmonizing processes with partner organizations.
About O2 Secure Wireless: O2 Secure Wireless is currently developing numerous wireless broadband facilities in the U.S. O2 Secure Wireless is also instrumental in the development of wireless broadband communication services internationally. The Company is currently being structured to provide affordable flat rate pre-paid wireless services in developing countries internationally.
Safe Harbor Act: This release may contain “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. “Forward-looking statements” describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies and are generally preceded by words such as “may,” “future,” “plan” or “planned,” “will” or “should,” “expected,” “anticipates,” “draft,” “eventually” or “projected.” You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, and other risks identified in a company’s annual report.
For more information visit our website: www.o2securewireless.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Investor Relations: 855-222-0221
SOURCE O2 Secure Wireless Inc.