Open Letter to Shareholders
Jan 06, 2012
OTC Disclosure News Service
Lake Forest, CA –
SourcingLink.com, Inc. CEO Issues an Open Letter to Shareholders
Lake Forest, California- January 06, 2012 – SourcingLink.com, Inc. (OTC: SNET.PK) today issued a letter to shareholders from the company’s CEO, Valerie Johnson Paige to share progress the company has made in both the business operations and public company regulatory status.
Dear Fellow Shareholders,
Over the past year we have focused considerable time and resources on two important initiatives we believe will set a solid foundation for the future growth of our company.
Specifically, I’m referring to:
· Taking steps towards bringing the company into full compliance with OTC Markets reporting requirements: We believe this undertaking is crucial for the company. And our ultimate goal is to file with the Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) to become an OTC Bulletin Board listed company.
· Acquisition and development of the Alliance Auto Group business: This innovative auto sharing service plans to target high-end luxury markets with distribution at select hotels, private jet terminals and collaborative partnership locations in California. We feel there is great promise and profit potential for this market niche.
I’m pleased to report we’ve made progress on both initiatives in 2011. Here’s some of what we hope to accomplish in the upcoming year:
· Execute on our business plan to continue the momentum and expand our business.
· Consistently report on our progress via news releases so shareholders and the general public know about our achievements.
· Make filings needed to bring the Company into full regulatory reporting compliance.
Thanks for this opportunity to bring you up to date on what’s been going on – and what is planned for the future – with your company.
Valerie Johnson Paige
About SourcingLink.net Inc.:
SourcingLink.net Inc. is a holding company based in Orange County, California. Through its subsidiaries the Company is engaged in car share and automobile membership services. These services allow members access to a fleet of vehicles at the fraction of the cost of ownership and renting, but provides flexibility that leasing doesn’t.
Our motto is, “Why Experience one, when you can drive them all.”
SourcingLink.net, Inc. trades on the Over the Counter Market under the stock ticker symbol SNET.PK
For more information visit the Company’s website at: SourcingLink.net
Forward Looking Statements:
This press release contains certain “forward-looking” statements, as defined in the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Statements, which are not historical facts, are forward-looking statements. The Company, through its management, makes forward‐looking public statements concerning its expected future operations, performance and other developments. Such forward‐looking statements are necessarily estimates reflecting the Company’s best judgment based upon current information and involve a number of risks and uncertainties, and there can be no assurance that other factors will not affect the accuracy of such.
Forward-looking statements. It is impossible to identify all such factors, factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those estimated by the Company. They include, but are not limited to, the Company’s ability to develop operations, the Company’s ability to consummate and complete an acquisition, the Company’s access to future capital, the successful integration of acquired companies, government regulation, managing and maintaining growth, the effect of adverse publicity, litigation, competition, sales and other factors that may be identified from time to time in the Company’s public announcements.
This press release is provided for information purposes only and is not intended to constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities.
Valerie Johnson Paige, CEO
The above news release has been provided by the above company via the OTC Disclosure and News Service. Issuers of news releases and not OTC Markets Group Inc. are solely responsible for the accuracy of such news releases.