Notice of Annual and Special General Meeting
Dec 16, 2011
OTC Disclosure News Service
Lakewood, CO –
SUTTER GOLD MINING INC.
165 S. Union Blvd, Suite 565
Lakewood, Colorado, 80228
NOTICE OF ANNUAL AND SPECIAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that an annual and special general meeting of the shareholders of Sutter Gold Mining Inc. (the “Company”) will be held at 410 – 325 Howe Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, on Tuesday June 8, 2010 at 2:00 pm. At the meeting, the shareholders will receive the audited financial statements for the period ended December 31, 2009, together with the auditor’s report thereon, and consider resolutions to:
1. fix the number of directors at five
2. elect directors of the Company for the ensuing year;
3. appoint DeVisser Gray, Chartered Accountants, as auditor of the Company for the ensuing year and authorize the directors to determine the remuneration to be paid to the auditor;
4. to consider and, if deemed advisable, approve a special resolution to amend the Company’s articles, as more particularly set out in the section of the Information Circular entitled “Particulars of Matters to be Acted Upon – Alteration to Articles”;
5. confirm the Company’s stock option plan as described in the information circular that accompanies this notice under the heading “Particulars of Matters to be Acted Upon – Confirming Stock Option Plan”; and
6. transact such other business as may properly be put before the meeting.
All shareholders are entitled to attend and vote at the meeting in person or by proxy. The board of directors requests all shareholders who will not be attending the meeting in person to read, date and sign the accompanying proxy and deliver it to Computershare Trust Company of Canada (“Computershare”). If a shareholder does not deliver a proxy to Computershare, Attention: Proxy Department, 100 University Avenue, 9th Floor, Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2Y1 by 2:00 pm (Vancouver, British Columbia time) on Friday, June 4, 2010 (or before 48 hours, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays before any adjournment of the meeting at which the proxy is to be used) prior to the time of the meeting at which the proxy is to be used, then the shareholder will not be entitled to vote at the meeting by proxy. Only shareholders of record at the close of business on May 4, 2010 will be entitled to vote at the meeting.
An information circular and a form of proxy accompany this notice.
DATED at Vancouver, British Columbia, the 4th day of May, 2010.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
James A. Crombie
James A. Crombie
Chief Executive Officer and President
The above news release has been provided by the above company via the OTC Disclosure and News Service. Issuers of news releases and not OTC Markets Group Inc. are solely responsible for the accuracy of such news releases.