Do you find yourself sitting back, simply marveling at your company’s top-of-the industry tech developments?
Well now’s your time to show it to the world! That’s right, the HW Tech100 Award is now open for nominations. You can register your company here.
Just picture your company’s name in shining lights, listed among the best of the best, the technology that pushes the housing industry forward. Okay – so maybe we don’t have shining lights, but we have something better. This award is reserved for the top technology companies in the housing industry. And the winners will be announced in HW Magazine’s April issue.
Just as its name implies, the HW Tech100 Award is awarded to 100 winners throughout the mortgage and housing industry. Register here to win a spot, but simply registering doesn’t guarantee you a win. In fact, the process has grown so competitive, that this year, we had to change how we do things.
This year, for the first time ever, nominees will be reviewed by an advisory committee, made up of some of the best minds in the housing industry. This committee will then advise HousingWire’s internal award review board of potential finalists before the winners are selected.
This peer-review process will make an already great award even better as we ensure that our winners really are the top of the industry.
Did I mention you can register here?
And there’s something else new this year. Our award programs will now have special early bird pricing. The nomination period begins today, and ends Jan. 25, 2019, but the early bird pricing ends on Dec. 31, 2018 at midnight CST. Make sure you get in at the early bird price by registering here.
But back to our Tech100 Award Committee – they are some of the greatest minds in housing. Here are the committee members, in no particular order, who will be advising HW’s internal board on Tech100 winners:
- Phil Shoemaker, Homepoint chief business officer
- Rocky Stubbs, Flagstar senior vice president of consumer direct lending
- Marcus McCue, Guardian Mortgage executive vice president
- Patrick Hartford, Quicken Loans vice president of emerging technology
- Scott Petronis, ExP chief product and technology officer
- Justin Powell, ERA Franchise Systems senior manager of digital products and programs
- Mike Jones, Dixon Hughes director of advisory services
- Richard Andreano, Ballard Spahr partner
- Jeff Lobb, SparkTank Media founder and CEO
- Jason Frazier, The Agent Marketer founder
Already won before? That’s not a disqualifier! Feel free to nominate your company, as it might win again this year. But we do suggest that our previous winners submit a new technology or innovation, or show us a new way that their technology is revolutionizing the housing market.
Now is your time to prove your technology is the best. Nominate your company here.