At DailyFinance, we are always striving to serve you better. We have just launched a new portfolio experience for you and we will continue to work to improve it. Starting now, here are the changes you will see in your portfolio.
- Shows the overall state/value of your portfolio
- Please note if your portfolio contains mixed currency positions, we will not be able to show the value of your portfolio. This will show N/A. This is unchanged behavior as before.
- Shows both the dollar amount and the percentage gain or loss for the position based on the Average Cost Basis.
- Shows both the dollar amount and the percentage gain or loss for the day.
% Portfolio (New)
- Shows you what percentage of your portfolio is comprised of the particular position. If it is a mixed currency portfolio, the % column will show N/A.
- Compare your stocks’ gains or losses with the SP index.
- Sort your portfolio to your preferred view by clicking on the column header by which you would like to sort.
If your portfolio contained the following, you will likely not see any value for now. We are working toward restoring some of these items. Please bear with us while we make these changes.
- Money Market Instruments
- Bonds (other than Federal issues)
- Preferred stocks
- Hyphenated Symbols, e.g., ABC-A
- Stocks with a 3 month trading value under $50,000
- International Symbols
If your portfolio contained the following, you will not see any quotes:
- Delisted Symbols
- Symbols that have changed.