These dashing youths are not only attractive, but as the children of the world’s wealthiest people, they are also devastatingly rich.
Having billionaire parents has its perks, from $60 million weddings to private yachts.
But while some of these heirs have become famous in their own rights as models and business men, others have have stayed out of the spotlight, focusing on charity or private work.
World’s Hottest Billionaire Offspring
- Petra Ecclestone, daughter of Formula One CEO Bernard Ecclestone
- Sofia Barclay, granddaughter of media and real estate entrepreneur Sir David Barclay
- Sam Branson, son of Virgin mogul Richard Branson
- Isha Ambani, daughter of oil mogul Mukesh Ambani
- Marta Ortega-Perez, daughter of Zara owner Amancio Ortega
- Georgina Bloomberg, daughter of Bloomberg founder and NYC mayor Michael Bloomberg
- David Ellison, son of Oracle CEO Larry Ellison
- Anna Anisimova, daughter of Russian metals tycoon Vasily Anisimov
- Vanisha Mittal, daughter of steel magnate Lakshmi Mittal
- Antoine Arnault, son of LVMH founder Bernard Arnault
- Amanda Hearst, great-granddaughter of media mogul William Randolph Hearst
- Dylan Lauren, daughter of fashion designer Ralph Lauren
- Anastasia Potanina, daughter of metals giant Vladmir Potanin
- Emma Lasry, daughter of hedge fund manager Marc Lasry
- Caroline Jones, daughter of hedge fund manager Paul Tudor Jones II
- More from Business Insider:
Tagged: Amancio Ortega, AmancioOrtega, Amanda Hearst, AmandaHearst, Anastasia Potanina, AnastasiaPotanina, Anna Anisimova, AnnaAnisimova, Antoine Arnault, AntoineArnault, Bernard Arnault, Bernard Ecclestone,